Policy for job ads and proper use
Last updated: 27 March 2021
Policy for job postings and proper use of the website
1. To post your job postings on the Ovi Jobs website or look for a job you must register as an employer or candidate.
2. Registration is completely free. You can register here.
3. Each company or each employer as well as each candidate can maintain only one account. The system of the website regularly scans the content and if it finds a duplicate account, the profile deletes them immediately.
4. All jobs, before being published on the Ovi Jobs website, go through an approval process that lasts a maximum of one (1) business day.
5. Our working hours are Monday – Friday, the hours: 9:00 – 17:00, but you can post your ads all two hours 365 days a year.
6. Each job post may contain more than one (1) job but only for one (1) Province and you post on the Ovi Jobs website for a maximum of one (1) month and used only once. At the end of the post, you can press the “Republish” button to renew your post (which will count as a new ad).
7. The search engine of the Ovi Jobs website finds ads according to the criteria that will be set for it. eg a city. If you are looking for an Accountant and in the text of your ad you are also asking for a secretary, the search engine will find your ad as an ad that requires an Accountant. Thus, it will not appear in the jobs for secretaries, as a result of which those who choose the word secretaries will not see it as a criterion.
Only jobs with the following criteria are published
• Valid company name the trade name or state the name of the employer.
• Complete contact details (country, city, address, email, and contact phone). Phone and email are not visible to candidates.
• Qualifications and duties of the position.
• Clear job title, eg Accountant. Do not use other words in the title eg requested.
• Type of employment. Full-time, Part-time, Independent Partner, Internship, Temporary.
• English should be written in small letters and not in capital letters. Greeklish is forbidden.
• Does not contain discrimination of gender, age, nationality, religion, and other discrimination (based on European Legislation). Do not ask for a photo or strictly personal data (such as ID number/photocopy, passport, etc.).
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to make changes to any part of this Policy. In any case, you will be informed by email and relevant notifications that will be posted on our website for any change, requesting your acceptance of the amended Policy.
The use of the Ovi Jobs website constitutes the automatic acceptance of all regulations that you may be informed of by visiting this page.
The Ovi Jobs website reserves the right to decide whether an ad account complies with the rules and general spirit of the website and therefore has the right not to accept or delete any account -profile or ad that does not comply with the rules. It also reserves the right to modify the title of the ad or the text to follow the rules.